Magnetic Drive Pump is made of anti-corrosion, thermoplastic GFR-PP or PVDF materials and easy to load and unload. Magnetic drive pumps can be applied to wide variety of fields, such as sea-farming, PCB assembly process, chemical works and surface treatment of metals. The magnet-driven seal less pumps are easy for assembly and disassembly; no special tools needed to replace parts. Furthermore, the free seal feature makes the pump best foe applications which not allowing any leakage.
- Suprior combination of materials and a leak-free, sealles design
- Excellent corrosion resistant material such as carbon ceramics.
- Designed with an emphasis on improved durability
- Excellent corrosion resistant
- Featureng enhanced reliability and safety
- The eries can be arranged with NEMA or IEC standard motor.
- Easy maintenance disassembly and assembly
Specification Table :
Type : TMD – 150
Inhale Bore Size Suction X Discharge : 50A x 40A FF
Gravity Limit : 1.2
Max. Capacity : 390 L/min
Maximum Head : 23.0 m
Motor Output : 1.5
Pole : 2