Centrifugal Pump Calpeda N 50-125D/A single stage end-suction centrifugal pump, with bearing bracket.
Nominal duty points and main dimensions in accordance with EN 733.
Back pull-out construction, for simple and quick dismantling and reassembly.
This pump version with pump casing and lantern bracket in cast iron.
- Clean liquids, without abrasives, which are non-aggressive for the pump materials (contents of solids up to 0.2%)
- For water supply
- Heating, air conditioning, cooling and circulation plants
- Civil and industrial applications and for agriculture
- Fire fighting applications
Operating Conditions :
- Liquid temperature from -10 deg. C to +90 deg. C
- Ambient temperature up to 40 deg. C
- Total suction lift up to 7 m
- Maximum permissible working pressure up to 10 bar
- Maximum permissible rotation speed
Pump – Motor Unit
N Series pump connected a standard electric motor in B3 construction from (EN 60072-1), IP 55 protection, three phase 400 V, 50 Hz by means of a baseplate, driven by a flexible coupling and with coupling protection.
Special Features on Request :
- Special mechanical seal
- Chrome nickel steel AISI 316 pump-shaft
- Higher or lower liquid or ambient temperatures
- Other motor protection
- Explosion proof construction in accordance with Directice 94/9 EEC (ATEX)
- Motor for other voltage
- Frequency 60 Hz
Material (Mechanical seal ) :
- Pump casing, lantern bracket : Cast iron
- Impeller : Cast iron, brass
- Shaft : Chrome steel
- Mechanical seal : Carbon – Ceramic – NBR
Table Performance :
|Model Pump||N 50-125D/A|
|Rated motor power output||3 kW|
|Capacity||30 m³/h 500 l/min ; Head : 15.5 m|
33 m³/h 550 l/min ; Head : 15 m
37,8 m³/h 630 l/min ; Head : 14 m
42 m³/h 700 l/min ; Head : 13.5 m
48 m³/h 800 l/min ; Head : 12 m
54 m³/h 900 l/min ; Head : 10 m
60 m³/h 1000 l/min ; Head : 8 m
66 m³/h 1100 l/min ; Head : 6 m