Electronic Metering Pump Pulsatron LVG5 Pulsafeeder 4.00 gph 96 gpd 15.1 lph Series HV designed for high viscosity applications for precise and accurate metering control.
The Series HV offers manual control over stroke length and stroke rate as standard with the option to choose between 4-20mA and external pace inputs for automatic control.
Five distinct models are available, having pressure capabilities to 150 PSIG (10 bar) @ 12 GPD (1.9 lph), and flow capacities to 240 GPD (37.9 lph) @ 80 PSIG (5.6 Bar), with a turndown ratio of 100:1. Metering performance is reproducible to within +/-2% of maximum capacity.
- Automatic control, available with 4-20mADC direct or external pacing, with stop function
- Manual control by on-line adjustable stroke rate and stroke length
- Auto-Off Manual switch
- Highly reliable timing circuit
- Circuit protection against voltage and current upsets
- Panel mounted fuse
- Solenoid protection by thermal overload with auto-reset
- Water resistant, for outdoor and indoor applications.
- Indicator lights, panel mounted
- Guided Ball Check Valve Systems, to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics
- Viscosities to 20,000 CPS
Operating Benefits :
- Reliable metering performance
- Rated “hot” for continuous duty.
- High viscosity capability
- Leak free, seal – less, liquid end
Engineering Data :
|Pump Head Materials Available||– Glass-filled Polypropylene (GFPPL)|
– Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
|Diaphragm||PTFE – faced CSPE – backed|
|Check valve materials available||– Seats/ O-rings : PTFE, Generic Formulation of Hypalon (CSPE), Viton|
– Balls : PTFE, 316 SS
|Fittings Materials Available||GFPPL|
|Injection valve and foot valve assy||PTFE|
Specifications and Model Selection :
|Capacity nominal (maximum)||4.00 gph|
|Pressure (Max)||110 PSIG|